TiVo Speaker: PATRICK BYRDEN @ Connected TV World Summit
EVENT: Connected TV World Summit https://www.thefutureofaudio.com
EVENT DATE: June 15--16
PANEL DATE: June 16 12:20 - 12:55 BST
View Panel Info Here
PANEL: HARNESSING THE UX TO BOOST ATTENTION, LOYALTY AND PROFIT
- If you had three months to boost the time a household spends with a platform or streaming service by 10%, what would you do to the UX – and what if you had 18 months to achieve a 25% increase?
- It can take 10x as long to start watching a VOD download or reach an app-hosted content asset as it does to reach linear TV, so how can we reduce those journey (including waiting) times?
- What have we learnt after several years of voice/conversational discovery about its ability to drive engagement and how it should be used – and are there any next steps in how we implement voice?
- How does a channel owner or streamer make their content easier to find on a Pay TV or FTA platform – any innovation or best practice that can boost share of attention by a meaningful amount?
- What UI/UX or metadata generated insights can help turn consumer engagement into greater profit, whether for platforms, channels or streamers?
- What are the pillars of success for the ‘super-aggregator’ UX that includes access to SVOD, D2C and AVOD services – and how can a Pay TV operator become the first-choice gateway to the best online content?