TiVo and KPN on Harnessing the UX to Boost Attention, Loyalty and Profit
In “Harnessing the UX to Boost Attention, Loyalty and Profit,” an insightful discussion from the recent Connected TV World Summit, TiVo and KPN explore the ways pay-TV operators can optimize their services to deepen engagement, significantly reduce churn and drive new revenue.
Featuring Patrick Byrden, TiVo’s Head of Sales Engineering, Alejandro Casal Gómez, KPN’s Manager of TV Business Development, and host Janet Greco, Principal Consultant, Broadcast Projects, the session taps first-hand experience and provides examples of the innovations that are making it easier than ever for viewers to find what they want across all their entertainment.
From universal discovery and personalized recommendations to conversational voice search and more, the experts also cover:
- The adoption of super-aggregation among operators
- How enriched metadata can make or break viewership
- Why personalization is the best defense against churn
- The power of voice fingerprinting, and privacy concerns
- The continued relevance of TV in the connected home
- And much more
Watch now to deepen customer engagement and drive new revenue from your service.